THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Update (17/10/09).... Exams and Friend Of The Year Awards :)

I'm back for blogging... This will be my last day using the Internet :)... As the exam will commence this Monday,19th... So i wish everyone the best of luck...Anyway,I'm going to be hosting Friend Of The Year Awards 2009... Well,here are the prizes I'll be giving away to :)

Friend Of The Year : $20
Most Trusted Friend : $15
Good Buddy : $10
Get Along Partner: $5
Good Friend : $2

The Nominees are:
(Guys)
  1. Kuo Han
  2. Desmond
  3. Zuo Dong
  4. Edward
  5. Sze Loong
  6. Boon Ann
  7. Yik Siong
  8. Eric Ho
(Girls)
  1. Peggy
  2. Ellie
  3. Yvonne
  4. Farzana
  5. Chiaw Fei
  6. Kwang Zhen
  7. April
I'll be posting a new mebesinging song from Jennette :D... Right about now... I don't have much to say as life is full of ups and downs :)