THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Update(28/9/09).... Reopening Of The School

First things first... Who are you people in my blog??? Why keep talking about Drake Bell?? By the way,I think he already left so yeah... Forget it... Alright,back to the topic... As you all know,the school reopened today.... Nothing really changes... Yvonne and Ellie changed their hairstyles...Well,I can say they're alright :).... Finally get to see some good friends and some PUNKS... There was some annoucement that tomorrow is Teacher's Day :)... I'm very excited about it because Teacher Alwin will sing and dance.. Well,maybe Malay so yeah... I hope it's not Malay.... SPN is just 2 weeks away so ARE YOU READY??? Well,I am ready for almost everything except Maths.. I'm kinda nervous about it but I'll start to revise everyday starting from now and I'll do my best... I hope my friends will support me as I support them back.... :).... Then,it was Commerce then PE... It wasn't fun as it was just long jump... and then English,as i was collecting the workbooks nicely,that PUNK threw the book rudely... In my mind, I was like 'If i had to bring a girl to punch her face,it would be Jennette McCurdy....'... Then,Mr Woo came by but it was a free period so yeah... Whatever! then,it was Maths,we just copied the things that we were supposed to do in the Past Year Paper and it was Commerce again so we went to the library as commanded by her and i was sitting with BoonAnn and Sze Loong and talking about the English Project.. and it was lunch break....Then,it was Computer period... And heck,teacher was so mad,I had to laugh so hard :D.... and she asked Dee Yeong... Then Dee Yeong told Eric but I don't know whether Dee Yeong's words were clear... He talks like a retard.Believe me a 100%... :)... Then,school ended like it was suppose to end....Then,i was tired so i took a nap..Then around 3:55,Mom disturbed me... She asked me to follow her and my aunt to send me in the clinic and if i was early,It's ok for me to go around The Mall so I went there... Bought something...Then,checked out everything and then went home,it was so quiet by the way,it's like a Ghost Town but yeah.. I'd rather have a Ghost Town in Brunei :).... Then,went to Hua Ho and bought a thing for Teacher Alwin and some Cotton... Then went home and eat,study my Maths and here i am blogging again... I just wanna thank the people who viewed my blog but please,If you wanna leave a message,please tell me your real name :)... It would be gladly appreciated...

-{Nette's Untouchable}